This end user licensing agreement represents a legally binding agreement between you (private individual or body corporate) as the licensee and the author of this software.
In using this software you agree fully to the following conditions without reservation.
The end user purchases a licence to use this software product and not the product itself.
1. If this program is intended for extended use, a license must be purchased.
2. If no license is purchased before the 30-day trial period has expired, you are no longer permitted to use the software and it must be removed from all data-storage mediums along with all its components.
3. The license grants you non-exclusive rights to install and use the program on a single PC and can be utilized by the person this Software Product is registered to only. This license can not be shared or used concurrently on different computers or by different individuals. Each individual must purchase a separate license for the Product to use it. If you intend to create projects for third parties, each customer will require their own license.
4. Personal License The Personal license entitles you to install the software onto one computer and to create an unlimited number of menu projects for your personal use and to distribute them for private purposes. This license is for non-commercial purposes only. This license is valid for one person and for one computer only and is not transferable. If you want to use the menu for commercial or public distribution (corporations, institutions, public authorities, administration, clubs), you will have to purchase a Business License.
5. Business License The Business License entitles the licensee to install the software onto one computer and to create an unlimited number of menu projects for the licensee’s use and to distribute them for public and commercial purposes. If you intend to create menu projects for third parties, each customer will require their own license. The license is valid for one computer belonging to a company/association/ public authority or club and is not transferable.
6. No guarantees. This software product and its documentation are delivered "as is", and do not contain any explicit guarantees or other guarantees. I would like to point out to all users that it is currently technologically impossible to create computer software that works perfectly in all applications and combinations. Nevertheless, a great deal of care has been taken during the development of this software and I will continue to make every effort to eradicate all errors in the future.
7. The issuer of the license accepts no liability that the computer program will meet up to your expectations or that it will work smoothly and contain no errors. The issuer of the licence accepts no liability whatever!